Welcome to St Thomas’ Parent-Staff Association. As parents of pupils attending the school, you are automatically members of the PSA. We have one objective – to enhance the education of all of our pupils.
We do this by:
- raising funds for school projects outside the normal school budget.
- organising social functions, trips and supporting school activities as required in order to develop the relationship between parents and school.
- provide a forum for consultation between the Head Teacher and parents
- engaging in activities which support the school.
Funds raised have been used in so many ways to enrich the learning of our children. Some of these include:
- Bibles for our Reception children
- trophies and medals for our sporting heroes
- Christmas presents for all the children
- dictionaries for our Year 6 leavers
- Easter eggs
- additional classroom resources for each year group
- playground equipment
Each year, the PSA always requires additional volunteers to replace parents whose sons/daughters are leaving the school or, are not currently able to offer support due to other commitments. Meetings are held throughout the year and parents/carers are advised of the dates via the WEDUC app and email.
If you would like to join us on the committee or you are able to spare a couple of hours to help at an event, please email the school secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org